Workplace conflict is inevitable.
Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict™ helps participants increase their self-awareness around conflict behaviors and discover how to effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.
The assessment focuses on ways to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
With Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict™ participants will:
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Discover how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
It was evident from my first day, that with Jeanne, there is never any pretense. Jeanne has that unique ability to ask the tough question or provide a needed nudge in a way that is empowering and welcomed. This ability is rooted in her deep caring and empathy for whomever she is working with. Jeanne genuinely cares about people and this comes through loud and clear in whatever she does. Even in the thick of a difficult situation, Jeanne will maintain focus and optimism. She is a true professional, leader, and mentor, and is someone who garners respect, admiration, and loyalty from those she works with and for.
- Kelly Sholts, Entrepreneur/Marketing Professional